Here they are:
1. Finish Richard's tiger shark costume - body finished early April, hood finished on the 20th. He was a big hit in the play too!
3. Quilt the wheelchair quilt - finished on the 10th and bound on the 29th. This one is going to the ALS quilt initiative in honor of my aunt, who is fighting ALS. She is going to Washington, DC later this month to tell her story in hopes of getting more funding for ALS research. You can read her story here.
4. Make top and quilt comfort quilt - I got this top pieced, quilted, bound, and returned to work to be gifted by tax day.
My start of May is going to be pretty busy, but I still have plans to finish up a few things and keep going on another one or two.
1. Make a new purse
2. Quilt one of my UFOs - either a mini or a big top
3. Make the giveaway for my 500th post
4. Get back to work on my paper pieced sunrise over the mountain top
Let's hope I can do as well in May as I did in April!