Four Things - April 2013

Let's start with the accounting for the four things I set out to do in the Month of March: 

1. Make a new purse - pulled some fabric but didn't even start on it. 
2. Finish the 2nd Deb Karasik paper pieced moon/tree - pulled it out to work on at retreat and realized that I only had about 1/2 of the foundations printed, so worked on it for a while and put it away (haven't gotten it out since then either)
3. Make top, back, and quilt Christmas Disappearing 4-patch - made the top at retreat, haven't made the back or quilted it yet. 
4. Finish Bricks and Stepping Stones charity top (this has been a leader/ender project for me for a long time and is into the block phase now) - Done! Finished the top when I was working on the other leader/ender quilt I started at retreat. 


So far, in three months, I haven't done too well at getting my four things done....but that isn't going to stop me from continuing to set goals! In April, I want to finish a few things up and I need to finish a few things up, so here they are: 

1. Finish Tiger Shark costume for our friend Richard for his lead in his school play at the end of the month. 2. Quilt wheelchair donation quilt3. Quilt table runner for my mom (she has this on her list too, so we will both get to check it off!)4. Piece top and quilt comfort quilt for co-worker

Let's see how I do this month....anyone taking any bets? 

Comments