I started Tuesday night and got through 2 bins - creams and holiday - and had 7 1/2 yards cut. Thursday night I started with the floral bin and wound up with 9 1/4 yards, and then yesterday I continued with floral bin #2 anf cut 11 1/4 yards. I found fabric dating back to the mid-90s, and some of it may be even older, but didn't have the date on the selvage. I am headed to a quilt show meeting today and will be glad to pass them off to the person who is coordinating the mystery bags.
|Creams and holiday prints|
|First batch of florals|
I did add a yard of fabric back - a nice black and yellow FQ bundle that I won as a guild door prize the other night. It is like karma...but I am sure glad that it is 28 yards going out and 1 coming in rather than the other way around!
Fabric added last three weeks: 1 yard
Fabric used/donated last three weeks: 29 yards
Fabric added year to date: 3 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 45 5/8 yards
Net fabric used: 42 1/4 yards
Oh, and P.S. The 28 yards going out....doesn't even make a noticeable difference in the bins...guess I will keep going through the other colors!