I spent a full week off from sewing room work, but I did bind and label a couple quilts and did some stitching. Last weekend, I was doing a little sorting through stuff and found one of Lois' UFOs that I could work on, so I got going on it and have made four blocks through the course of the week.
Yesterday I got the last two cut and one of them made. The final one is on my table ready to be sewn. I have a busy week, but hope to get the last one put together so that I can start to audition borders.
I just had to cut a couple pieces from the red this week and I also have the binding from the baby quilt that I showed last week to count in my stash report.
Fabric added last 4 weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last 4 weeks: 3/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 14 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 42 yards
Net fabric used: 27 1/8 yards
Hope you have had a great month (so far) with your stash!