July 2013 Accomplishments

I got my sewing routine back to normal (well at least as close to normal as I get) during July. I spent time each weekend sewing and a little during the week too, and my total of 14 3/4 hours was buoyed by a sewing afternoon with my mom and a sewing day with her too. Here's what I got done: 

- Cut up and made a few pet beds
- Made a new purse for myself (mine is on the left)
- Finished quilting and bound Rolling Stones
- Loaded and quilted a baby quilt for my friend Loralei
- Finished both giveaway projects (pictures after they are delivered)
- Made a quilted block for a bee project
- Cut out the parts for an advent quilt
- Cut fabrics, pieced, loaded, and quilted a baby quilt

I think that's a pretty good month - let's hope I can keep it going in August! 

Comments

Regina said…
awesome! July was a struggle for me as I get ready for a fair and a quilt show and trying to finish things while wanting to do other things... still struggling.
That's a pretty great month! :)