After a very busy Sunday, I sat down to write my stash report only to find lots of issues on my laptop :( After about 30 minutes of messing around, I shut it down and decided to let it rest. It is still giving me a few problems today, but I've done what I can to clean it up and it is running....slowly, but enough to write a quick post!
I had a great week for stash reduction, because I cut out pet beds, a purse, an advent calendar quilt, and a baby quilt back (woo hoo!). My mom and I had a sewing day on Saturday, so I was motivated to pre-cut.
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 5 7/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 14 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 41 5/8 yards
Net fabric used: 26 3/4 yards
Last weekend, I quickly sandwiched an orphan block for a bee project, and sent it off with my mom on Monday.
At the sewing day, my mom was the first to finish something - this fleece baby quilt that she's had for probably 15ish years!
I got the purse done (picture forthcoming) and also most of the baby quilt top. I discovered when laying out the baby quilt that I was missing one 5" square, which I had actually seen on my cutting table but thought was a scrap. I got all together that I could, then came home and finished assembly Saturday night and loaded it on the frame and started quilting it! I was so proud of myself for sticking to it and not wasting the night on the couch....like I am doing right now! I will have to get going though, as I want to get this one done before the weekend.
Hope you had a great week with your stash!