Stash Report - Weeks 31-34 2013

It has been a while since I posted a stash report because I have been off enjoying some much needed vacation, working late, watching TV late into the night (love series binge watching on Netflix!), and celebrating the passing of another year (for which my husband made a delicious dinner complete with key lime pie - yum!).


I spent a full week off from sewing room work, but I did bind and label a couple quilts and did some stitching. Last weekend, I was doing a little sorting through stuff and found one of Lois' UFOs that I could work on, so I got going on it and have made four blocks through the course of the week.



Yesterday I got the last two cut and one of them made. The final one is on my table ready to be sewn. I have a busy week, but hope to get the last one put together so that I can start to audition borders.



I just had to cut a couple pieces from the red this week and I also have the binding from the baby quilt that I showed last week to count in my stash report.

Fabric added last 4 weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last 4 weeks: 3/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 14 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 42 yards

Net fabric used: 27 1/8 yards

Hope you have had a great month (so far) with your stash!

Comments

Rhonda R. said…
Nice work on your blocks--they are really pretty. It must feel great to be nearly finished with them so you can mark a UFO off your list!