Last week, I worked on finishing a comfort quilt for a coworker who is undergoing cancer treatments and started one for another coworker who is starting treatments in a few weeks. I also finished up the hood for the tiger shark costume I made for our friend Richard, who is in his play at school this week. I got the binding made for the charity quilt I've been working on.
I had a little stash usage for the bindings, and the second comfort quilt, but everything else was fabric that was given to me to work with, and I didn't count it coming in, so won't count it going out either.
Fabric used this week: 1 3/4 yards
Fabric added year to date: 9 3/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 22 yards
Net fabric used: 12 1/4 yards
Hope you all had a great week with your stash!