I have known for the last week or so that I need to post my March accomplishments, but I didn't want that to be my 500th post. March was a good month for me on the accomplishment side, mostly because I had my retreat at the beginning of the month. I rocked the tops at the retreat and came home with a lot ready for quilting. Once I got home, I seriously lost steam and spent only a few days/nights in my studio so didn't have a lot to show for the rest of the month. Here's what I did get done during the month of March:
- Made Christmas mini-quilt from a kit my mom gave me
- Cut, pieced, and added borders to the Christmas Disappearing 4 patch quilt
- Made wheelchair strippy quilt, loaded it onto the machine for quilting at the end of the month
- Finished Lois' heart top, quilted it, and attached the binding by machine.
- Finished Easy Street top
- Made a new headband to wear to yoga
- Hemmed my Amy Butler shirt (no pic, will try to remember to take one when I wear it this summer)
- Finished Bricks and Stepping Stones donation quilt
- Made two belly bands for my yoga teacher's dogs
- Started a tiger shark costume for our friend's son
It looks like it was a really busy month, but almost all of it was done at retreat :) I had a total of 37 hours of sewing time, 28 of which was at retreat. Not sure what the final report will look like for April, but I know I feel a lot more productive throughout the month!