I did minimal other sewing, but wound up with 16 3/4 hours in my studio, not counting hand sewing time. I think that's the highest I've had in quite a while when I wasn't on a retreat.
Here's what I got done in November:
- Finished quilting Loralei's Blue and Grey batik quilt
- Loaded and quilted Melissa's Rail Fence
- Loaded and quilted fall candy squares table runner
- Loaded and quilted small wonky trees wall quilt
|Bound and ready for gifting|
- Made cash and carry bag (teacher gift)
It was a great month for quilting and I am really glad to have some of my projects done and some of the ones I had for others done!
I am not going to set specific goals for December. I have a little holiday sewing to do, and hope to get one or two tops finished, but if not, that's okay too. I have been spending more time on the couch recently working on my stitching and crocheting, so I still feel good that I am getting something done!