November 2014 Re-Cap

Now that we're halfway through December, I am finally getting to my recap from November! My goal for the month of November was to quilt, quilt, quilt. I did a great job focusing on my quilting and finished the project that was on my frame Dec 1, then quilted 4 more tops! Three of them were small, but that doesn't matter in the land of UFOs, does it? 

I did  minimal other sewing, but wound up with 16 3/4 hours in my studio, not counting hand sewing time. I think that's the highest I've had in quite a while when I wasn't on a retreat. 

Here's what I got done in November: 
- Finished quilting Loralei's Blue and Grey batik quilt
- Loaded and quilted Melissa's Rail Fence
- Loaded and quilted fall candy squares table runner
- Loaded and quilted small wonky trees wall quilt
Bound and ready for gifting
- Loaded and quilted Kathy' table runner (still to blog)
- Made cash and carry bag (teacher gift)

It was a great month for quilting and I am really glad to have some of my projects done and some of the ones I had for others done! 

I am not going to set specific goals for December. I have a little holiday sewing to do, and hope to get one or two tops finished, but if not, that's okay too.  I have been spending more time on the couch recently working on my stitching and crocheting, so I still feel good that I am getting something done! 

Comments

Vonna Pfeiffer said…
I am so in awe of quilters. I just can't do that...tried and it baffles me. All your quilts are gorgeous! Love the cash and carry bag too!
Karen said…
Great job. Love the wonky trees quilt. I'm happy to be back sewing again. Ships gave me my mojo back.