January Accomplishments

Boy, it really feels like January passed by us quickly! I did a fair amount of sewing this month, but probably spent more time stitching than sewing, which is okay when it is cold and there is a cozy quilt on the couch! I spent a total of 15 1/2 hours sewing in January, much of it focused on Easy Street. Here's the summary of what I finished: 
- Tote bag for my friend's new year's day birthday
- Cut and added borders to my jelly roll top
- Pieced all the blocks and setting triangles for Easy Street and started quilt top assembly
- Loaded and quilted Barbara's flying geese quilt
- Made a tree block for bee-mate Caryl
- Made an angel gown for colleague

I will do a separate post on my four things challenge and lay out my plans for February there. Hope you had a good January! 

Comments