I had a busy, busy week (the second week of the month always is for me) so I didn't have much time for sewing, but I did have our bee workday at the beginning of the week. I made progress on one of my goals for the month - borders on the Jelly Roll Challenge quilt.
I still have to make the back and binding and should be able to get back to that this week. It makes the stash report continue to move in the right direction.
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 1 1/4 yards
Fabric added year to date: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 3/4 yards
I would say that's a good start to the year! Hope you had a great week with your stash.