I have done a better job of getting into my sewing area over the last week - as I near the end of the month, I want to achieve the four goals I set out to do at the beginning of the month. I am making okay progress, but haven't finished any of the items completely.
This week has been dedicated to working on my Easy Street quilt assembly, which is frankly how I have spent most of my sewing time since I started working on it in November. I finished the block assembly earlier this week and started on the rows. I have one corner together and the start of a second row.
Currently I have it set up in a 3x3 setting instead of the 4x4 which Bonnie did. I always knew I didn't want mine to be the 96" of hers, but I am not sure if this is a good size or not. I still have plenty of parts left, so if I want to add another row of blocks, I can. If I decide that this size is good, then I think I will play with the remainder of the blocks and assemble them into another quilt - maybe a wall quilt - maybe with the same blocks or maybe not.
Today, my goal is to spend some time loading and quilting a top for a friend. I will take a few pictures along the way and hopefully have something to post in a few days!
P.S. Good progress this week on both the cooking and reading challenges too :) More info on those to come at the end of the month, which is - oh my gosh - in less than a week!