Four Goals - January 2012

Judy Laquidara over at Patchwork Times has been leading a UFO challenge for the past two years. The first year I participated and finished 8 UFOs, and while I didn't participate last year, I still did work on a few of my UFOs. This year, she has changed things up a bit and she is having each blogger post 4 goals for the month at the beginning of each month. On the last day of the month, she will host a blog link-up and each person will be able to post whether they met their goals and show picture. I am not sure if I will always participate in this monthly set of goals, but I do think it is a good way to start the year and stay on task in January, so here are my four goals for the month of January: 

1. Add borders, make back and binding for Jelly Roll quilt (if I get it on the frame and quilted, that will be a bonus). 
2. Finish Easy Street Mystery Quilt top - the last clue was released today, so now I have lots of blocks to assemble. 
3. Quilt my Rolling Stones mini quilt. I started this one at retreat in October and it is basted and ready to be quilted. 
4. Load and quilt a top for a friend in my bee and get it back to her. 

While I may work on other things as well, this list is a good starting place for me. Hope you have a great January and have lots of great goals for what you want to work on! 

Comments