Here's what I got done:
- Quilted photo quilt for a family friend.
- Made 3 laminate bags for teacher/friend gifts.
- Loaded, quilted, and bound Swirls #1 table topper (to be gifted this weekend)
- Pieced, quilted, bound, and gifted 4th of July table runner.
- Made fabric cube for teacher gift.
- Cut out the background and made 4 kitty blocks for the catventquiltalong.
- Pieced, quilted, and bound Swirls #2 table topper (also to be gifted this weekend).
- Quilted layer cake top for my mom (quilted with Echo Holly and Pointsettia panto, YLI Variegated top thread and Bottom Line in the bobbin)
- Made a steering wheel cover (to be gifted this week, then photo to come).
It was a great month and I am looking forward to spending some time in January on projects that I want to keep moving forward. I am hoping to shorten the UFO list a little before I get going this year. I've realized that most of my UFOs are stalled at the quilting phase, so I am going to work on that over the first few months of the year. I often get stopped because I am not sure how I want to quilt something, but find that if I load it on the frame, I can come up with something! Guess it is time to get the next UFO loaded.
Hope you had a great December!