February was really a pretty slow month for my quilting. I guess I underestimated how tired I would be with a new job and a change to a full time schedule. I did manage to get three out of my four monthly goals done, but not much else. I only had 8 hours of sewing but I did get a few things done:
- Made back, quilted, and added binding to Jelly Roll Challenge quilt.
- Repaired the kids hamper and one of Jenna's school dresses
- Finished assembly of Easy Street top (minus borders)
- Cut disappearing four patch top for retreat.
I did work on both of my stitching projects during the month - not much progress that pictures will show, but am glad to keep them moving along!
I will be at retreat when this posts and I probably will have logged more hours by the 4th day of March than I did in the whole month of February!