Stash Report - Week 7 & 8 2013

Two weeks and a little progress - I did get one thing from my to do list done the quilting and binding are on my jelly roll challenge quilt and now I will start to bind it. No rush on this one, so I will stitch on it as I have time. 
Popcorn panto with King Tut on the top and Robison Anton in the bobbin (great combo)
I used a little bit of fabric for the binding, so the stash continues to move in the right direction. I have some cutting to do this week to finish getting ready for my bee's retreat, which starts a week from today. I have several things set out, but I don't think I have anything pre-cut yet, and I really like to do that before a retreat.  Tonight I am watching the Oscars, so the rotary cutter will have to wait for me until tomorrow (or later in the week!). 

Fabric added last two weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last two weeks: 3/8 yard

Fabric added year to date: 3 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 7 7/8 yards

Net fabric used: 4 3/8 yards

Hope you had a great week with your stash! 

Comments

Ruthie said…
It looks great! I used popcorn on 3 quilts this weekend.
Karen said…
Only 3 days till I'm in Indie for the retreat. Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing you all. I better figure out what projects I'm bringing.