November was a pretty light sewing month for me. I had a few days with lots of sewing, but lots of days with no sewing. I had a total of 15 hours of sewing and here's what I got done:
- Bound Lois' floral bricks quilt
- Cut and helped sew bags for bee holiday donation project
- Made back for, quilted, and attached binding to Jack's quilt (I am still working on the hand stitching)
- Bought fabric for and started Easy Street mystery, finishing part 1
- Bound charity quilt
- Made back for and loaded Convergence quilt
I am hoping that I will get a lot more done in December since I have several vacation days to use! Hope you had a great November!