This week was a continuation of the good report that started last week. I had to finish cutting fabric to make bags for our bee Christmas donation project, then I also cut and pieced the back for Jack's quilt, so the number are pretty good.
I finished cutting fabric last Sunday night and on Monday, the bee worked on the bags and got them all done in just under 2 hours. Here's a picture of them all lined up. In December, we will add toiletries and other items to the bags and they will be given to women who arrive at a local shelter with nothing.
Here's the back for Jack's quilt - it is waiting for me to load it on the frame (and has been waiting from mid week). Although I have a busy week, I hope to get it started this week so that he'll have his new quilt on his bed by Thanksgiving.
Here's the accounting:
Fabric added this week: 3/8 yard (a kit from my mom - will show a picture later this week)
Fabric used this week: 8 1/4 yards
Fabric added year to date: 35 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 93 1/2 yards
Net fabric used: 57 5/8 yards
Hope you had a great week with your stash!