August Report

I decided to forgo the stash report this week as there is nothing to report - no in, no out, no patterns bought or used. The quilt I loaded on the frame last week is patiently waiting for inspiration and the one I am working on quilting upstairs is starting to show some progress. I will unveil both as they are finished. 


In August, I started the month with a sewing day with me bee and ended the month with a sewing day at Shiisa Quilts. It was a good month with 25 1/2 hours of sewing (woot woot!). 


I finished the following projects: 
- Made two quilt backs - comfort quilt and charity quilt
- Made a spool tree for our guild's shop at the quilt show
- Trimmed, added binding, and outsourced the stitching of the binding on Lois' Oriental Stars quilt
- Loaded, quilted, and bound the green/animals comfort quilt. 
- Loaded and quilted mom's red & white flowers quilt. 
- Finished a UFO - the Buttons & Blooms tote bag
- Took a color selection class with Mickey Depre
- Put together the jelly roll hexagon top


September is gonna be fun....trust me! 

Comments

Way to go!!!

Speaking of the Guild, I have my mug rug to send to you. Are you still taking empty spools for either kids' classrooms? I think I was waiting to send the mug rug until I knew if I should send those as well. :)
Ruthie said…
Sounds like you had a great August!