Stash Report - Week 24

This was a great week for busting. I got the back made for the quilt top I finished l last week and I cut up a few scrap bags/pet beds
My mom also came last night and took some FQs for a quilt she's working on, but she took a bunch to audition and is then going to pick from there, so I will hold on counting those fabrics until she decides which she wants to use and which she wants to return. 


also finished up a little quilting this week on the quilt I asked for your advice on here. Regina told me about these cute flowers, and even though I dismissed them at first (sorry Reg!), I kept thinking about them and decided to give them a whirl. 


I am really pleased with the result and just have to sew on the binding and gift it this weekend. So, Regina, let me know what kind of fabric you need to add to your stash and I will send you a little thank you for the idea! I've got just about everything except repros and 30's. 


I did have a little stash sneak in this week. My mom works for Terri Degenkolb of Whimsicals Designs and she has written a new pattern for a bag that she wants a couple people to test so she sent some fabric home with my mom for me to be a tester. Here's a sneak peek of her next line! 


So, all in all, my report turned out like this: 
Fabric added this week: 2 3/4 yards
Fabric used this week: 7 5/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 22 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 45 5/8 yards


Net fabric used: 23 1/4 yards - finally past the 20 yard mark! 


Pattern usage remains the same at net of 0, but I will have one to add soon once I get some blocks put together into a top.


Hope you had a good week with your stash! 

Comments

Way to go on everything! Love the new fabric and the quilting design worked really well on that quilt. Woo hoo for Reg!
Amy said…
That quilt top is amazing; I read back over the past couple of months to follow its progress. 9 borders WOULD in fact stall many quilters, but it is simply BEAUTIFUL!