January Accomplishments

Most of the month of January, all I was working on was my UFO for Judy's challenge, and I thought I would get to the end of the month and nothing else would be on the list....guess what...there are a few more things! Here's what I accomplished in the 20 1/4 hours I spent sewing: 
- Finished binding the pink quilt for Lois' niece Haley. 
- Trimmed and attached binding to Lois' nephew's wedding quilt
- Three snap bags for our hostesses in China
- Colts coasters for a work colleague moving to England
- Quilted Mom's Nancy Odom/buck a block quilt
- Made 2 pillowcases to go with the wedding quilt
- Made the back for, loaded, quilted, and bound Jenna's butterfly fling
- Loaded and quilted 30's baby quilt for my friend Kathy
- Quilted and bound  my mini twister for the guild auction. 
- Finished cross stitching Happy as a Pig in Mud


It was a pretty good month after all, wasn't it! I also got together with Lois' sister to give her the pink quilt and the wedding quilt and made plans for a few more of the UFOs. I will work on them sporadically throughout the year and look forward to making sure everyone in her family gets one they like.

Comments

Cathy (cdc) said…
Very nice work done! It certainly seems you can get much more done in just over 20 hours sewing than I can at this point.
So what's the tally now on the 40+ UFO's that you got from Lois? Are you halfway through the stack yet?

You did get a lot done! Way to go!!