Stash Report - Week 2

This was a really busy week without a lot of sewing. I got a quilt loaded for my mom last weekend and got it quilted on Tuesday night. It was a lap quilt, and I used the panto that was already lined up on the machine, so it went pretty quickly. Here's the final result, and she'll probably show it on her blog when it is bound. 

After that, my week was pretty busy, so I didn't get anything done until Friday night, when I made two pillowcases. These go with a wedding quilt that my bee has finished for our friend Lois' nephew. I will show pictures of that one and the other one I am giving to her sister later today or this week after we have a chance to hand them over. I used my pillowcase pattern this week and managed to resist buying a Sue Nickels book at our guild meeting, so my pattern count is looking pretty good too :)


Fabric added this week: -
Fabric used this week: 2 1/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: -
Fabric used year to date: 7 3/4 yards
Net fabric used: 7 3/4 yards


Patterns used/purchased this week: 1/0
Patterns used/purchased ytd: 3/0
Net patterns used: 3

Comments

Great job on getting a couple of things done this week! Hopefully work won't be so bad next week that you can get back to the sewing room!
Vicky said…
The quilt is gorgeous. Good for you for getting those pillowcases done. Hopefully things will slow down a bit so you can get back in your studio!
Tamera said…
That's SO cool that your mom has a blog, too. I'm going to have to work on my mom for a while to get her to blog. She's a beginner quilter and I think it would be a blast to see her in "blogland."