I started off November with a great bee sewing day and then didn't do any sewing for two weeks because we were on vacation in lovely Hawaii.
We returned on a Sunday and I had Monday off to get things back in order before returning to work. I got a little sewing time in that day, and then kept the momentum going through the rest of the month. I really got a lot done over the Thanksgiving weekend - I sewed at least a little each day from Tuesday to Sunday and have something to show for it!
Here's what I got done in November:
- Finished the Sandcastle kit that I started on my fall retreat.
- Caught up on the Midnight Mystery quilt - clues for Sept, Oct, and Nov
- Finished an Advent Calendar for my cousin. She has a 3-year old, so he is the perfect age for it!
- Made up a couple pet beds
- Fabric framed a cross stitch baby announcement
- Made a couple more Scrappy Trips blocks
- Loaded, quilted, and bound my Indy 500 table runner - a row by row kit from the first year of the row by row shop hop.
- Loaded and quilted a top for my friend that I've had way too long!
- Made September's string blocks (yes, I am that far behind on my string blocks)
On the cross-stitch front, I finished another kit - Dream Big. I've pulled the fabric I want to use to finish this one, so plan to do that and send it off to the recipient soon.
It was a great month and I am hoping to keep the momentum going in December. I still have teacher gifts to figure out, so better get going!