I had a paltry 8 1/2 hours in my sewing studio in December, and here are the few things I got done:
- Made second teacher gift - a tote bag from my favorite one hour tote pattern.
- Attached binding to the fraternal twin table runners and hand-stitched the binding to one of them.
- Made two doll sleeping bags with my daughter
- Quilted one of my UFOs - and advent calendar quilt
- Made blocks for a comfort quilt my mom and I are working on together (picture to come when the top is done)
On the couch, I finished up the following projects:
- Pokeball hat for my son
- "If Today Were a Dress" cross stitch
- Bunny fob cross-stitch kit (I will make it an ornament rather than a fob
- London taxi cross-stitch kit (a UFO I found when digging through my stitching stuff for something else).
Even though the month didn't turn out at all how I'd planned, I think my body needed the time for rest and recovery (although I could have done without the 6-day fever) and I am feeling recharged and renewed for the new year. I also really enjoyed spending some dedicated time with my cross-stitch and knocking off a few projects to end out the year!