Stash Report - Weeks 50-52, 2014

I haven't been doing much sewing at all in December - early on because I was really busy with work, and since then because I was sick and then recovering and just didn't have the energy to sew.  I have managed to maintain some level of crafting productivity through cross-stitch and crochet, which are easier couch crafts when you're tired and coughing. 

I did get a few yards used over the past couple weeks, as I finished off a teacher gift and then worked with my daughter to make sleeping bags for her dolls. 




Jenna had a great time selecting fabric, ironing, sewing, and stuffing the pillows and her dolls seem to really enjoy the bags :) 

Fabric added last 3 weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last three weeks: 3 3/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 47 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 62 5/8 yards

Net fabric used: 15 1/8 yards

I will track any usage over the next week and cut off the 2014 usage from the 2015 with a partial week report, and when I do that, I will share my usage over time so you can see how much less I used this year than I have in the past! 

Hope your year of crafting or quilting has been rewarding and you've finished the projects that you planned, or enjoyed setting them aside to work on something different altogether! 


Comments

Charlene S said…
Great way to end 2014 in the reduction mode!
Dar said…
Your usage is more than you took in, so that is a good thing. The doll sleeping bags are too cute. Hope you have instilled a love of sewing to your daughter. She looks happy.
DeeDee said…
Glad to hear the dolls loved their sleeping bags. Dolls and daughter are cute. Fun to have someone to sew/quilt with.
Have a wonderful New Year.