Stash Report - Weeks 41-43, 2014

The last three weeks were focused on preparing for retreat, going to retreat, and then recovering and unpacking from retreat!  It was a great time, as is always the case, and I will post a more thorough post about it later. 

As far as the stash report is concerned, I realized that I hadn't counted in a 4 yard fat eighth bundle that I won from Sweetwater last month.  I shared a photo of it here. I did add a few things at retreat, but really curbed my purchases from what I have bought in prior years. I did pick up a few fabric packs to make little bags for Christmas/teacher gifts, and I also bought a small kit to make some Christmas ornaments. 

My usage included cutting out two quilts - one lap size, the other mini - a binding, and a notebook cover.  I am happy to report that I got them all put together at retreat. 

Over the next few weeks, I will be working on some Christmas gifts, some quilting, and hopefully some UFOs!  I am not sure that I will have that much more fabric usage this year...but that's okay - there is always next year! 

Fabric added last three weeks: 6 1/4 yards
Fabric used last three weeks: 4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 44 3/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 57 3/8 yards

Net fabric used: 12 5/8 yards

Hope you are having a fun fall with your stash! 

Comments