Last week, I told you about how I made some progress on my disappearing pinwheel top at a sewing day. I came home energized to continue on that quilt, so I cut out the fabric for the inner border and more small pinwheels to make an outer border. I hope that it will look finished once those two borders are on.
I also cut a bunch of squares last night - almost 300 of them - for a pixel-ish baby quilt. I am hoping to get it laid out today on my design wall so that it is ready to sew together when I have time this week.
No shopping this week, so the result is doubling my used stash year to date!
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 5 1/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 7 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 17 5/8 yards
Net fabric used: 10 1/4 yards
Hope you had a great week with your stash!