I cut the binding for the Kitty quilt I showed you last week (it is the same grey as the background), and I used up the rest of that fabric except for a few small scraps! I also cut some more fabric for my disappearing pinwheel so that I could make border pinwheels. I got them both done at the sewing day yesterday and came home energized to keep going on the disappearing pinwheel top. I will prep the rest of that for my bee sewing day next Monday.
|Pinwheel border blocks|
|Disappearing pinwheel blocks sewn together|
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 3/4 yard
Fabric added year to date: 7 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 12 1/2 yards
Net fabric used: 5 1/8 yards (slowly moving in the right direction!)
|End of March cutting table|
Hope you had a great week with your stash and take a few minutes today to pick up something before it gets overwhelming!