|Mad Hatter's Tea Party - right after lunch! Our smiles weren't so big after all the twirling around ;)|
|Chip and Dale meet some silly kids|
- Bound mini quilt for 2015 guild auction (some good planning ahead!)
- Quilted, bound, labeled, and gifted the pumpkin table runner
- Finished piecing a Christmas gift (picture to be released after Christmas)
- Made a little go-purse
- Loaded a quilt on the frame
- Started cutting out Christmas gift #2 (picture to be released after Christmas)
On my list of four things for November, I had:
1. Quilt and bind pumpkin table runner - see above - done!
2. Make 2 Christmas gifts - got one top pieced and one started
3. Finish blanket/accent stitching on snowmen blocks - these never came off the design wall
4. Bind and label mini-quilt (this will get me way ahead of the game for the quilt show in two years as I planned to donate it to this year's quilt auction but didn't get it done in time). - binding done, just need to label it
For December, I will put four things that I know I need to get done and maybe I will have a good month!
1. Quilt the top that's on the frame now
2. Finish Christmas gift #1
3. Finish Christmas gift #2
4. Make teacher presents - I know what I will make for Jack's teacher, but am not sure what to make for Jenna's male teacher - any ideas for good presents for a third grade teacher who likes comic books and photography?
Hope you had a great November! Even though I didn't get much quilting done, I had a great month spending some good time with my family!