An Overdue Stash Report

Last time I did a stash report, it was the end of October and I had bought a little new fabric at retreat and our quilt show...except I forgot about the fabric at the quilt show, so it is time to count that now - just a yard for a panel. 

I also used a little fabric since last time - pulled a back for the table runner that I have on my list to quilt this month, started a Christmas present, and made a quick purse to take on vacation. 
New purse - only problem is that it was too small to hold my wallet, phone, and camera! 
So, for weeks 45-46, here's the result: 
Fabric added last two weeks: 1 yard
Fabric used last two weeks: 1 1/4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 22 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 71 yards

Net used: 48 1/8 yards

I also finished sewing the binding on my mini-block, so it is ready to turn in for the 2015 quilt show auction! 
Mini block for the next quilt show auction! 
Hope you've had a good few weeks with your stash! 

Comments