October Accomplishments

I thought I had already written a post with my October accomplishments, but didn't find one, so here goes: 
- Quilted and bound red and white snowballs
- Added sleeves and labels to my 4 show quilts
- Quilted French Braid baby quilt (Mom - I need the pictures!)
And..all done at my Shipshewana retreat
- Cut out and pieced my version of the Crossroads quilt
- Bound Lois' Stack-n-Whack top
- Bound Christmas D4P with the 2 color binding
- Quilted mini block
- Made pumpkin table runner
- 2 wonder wallets

The front half of the month was really top loaded between prepping quilts for the show and the retreat and I didn't sew at all for the last week and a half of the month. Even with that time off, I totaled 31 1/2 hours.  Not bad, even if most of it was at retreat :) 

Comments

Jaye said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the BFSI giveaway. Hope to see you there again.
Jaye
http://artquiltmaker.com/blog