I really feel like I got my groove back in April - it helped that I had signed up to make/finish a couple quilts for co-workers. I wound up with 15 1/4 hours of sewing time, and several finished projects:
- Pieced, quilted, and bound comfort quilt #1
- Tiger shark costume & hood
- Quilted and bound Strippy wheelchair quilt
- Quilted mom's table runner
- Pieced, quilted, and bound comfort quilt #2
Although the list isn't long, two of the three were done start to finish within the month, so they felt like a big accomplishment! I have a couple more quilts in the lineup to quilt this month and also want to get started on or get back to a couple other projects. The first few days of the month were toast because I was running a meeting at work and the days were really long. I am hoping to have a little time tomorrow and this week to get things going.