A little bit of piecing

Remember a few weeks ago when I couldn't help myself from starting something new? Well, I kept to it and got the top together before starting anything else - even though I haven't touched my "four things" goals for May
Houses in rows, ready to be pieced
Rows webbed together
Santorini houses top finished!
I have no idea where I am going to hang this quilt, as it doesn't match any of the colors in my house, but I love it! It will go into the queue for quilting for a while as I have some UFOs of my own that I want to work on and a few projects to quilt for my mom. Maybe by the time I get back to it, I will have figured out where to hang it! 

Comments

Karen said…
How cute is this. All from one charm pack. I'm sure you'll find a place for it when it's finished.
Regina said…
LOL - this is very cute - and now you got that out of your system!!!
Adorable! Congrats on the finished top! :)