Stash Report - Weeks 18 & 19 2013

After finishing April so strongly, I really started May slowly! I actually had a work meeting last week and I was wiped out by the weekend, then spent my evenings this week mostly upstairs working on cross stitch projects.  I did manage to get downstairs last night, and I really had a hankering to work on something new! I know I have a zillion things in progress, plus four things that I want to get done this month, but the lure of doing something new was just to great last night, so I gave in. 

The project I am working on is a charm pack quilt from Moda Bake Shop, and I am using a Santorini charm pack.  I got everything cut last night and started on part 1. I may go work on it a little more tonight or may just relax in front of the tv again :) 

Fabric added last two weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last two weeks: 1 3/4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 9 3/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 27 yards

Net fabric used: 17 1/4 yards

Hope you had a great week with your stash! 

Comments

Karen said…
Looks like it's going to be cute. Which Bake Shop pattern? Sometimes the lure of a new project just can't be ignored.
Love those fabrics! I can't wait to see what this turns into. :)