December Accomplishments

December is usually a pretty good month for my sewing since I almost always have extra time off work. It was even sweeter this year, since the kids were in school for a full week while I was home - alone! Actually, I spent a couple days in their classrooms that week and some time with my mom, but I still did get a lot of sewing done :)

I had 23 1/2 hours of sewing and here's what I got done: 
- Made three bags for teacher gifts
- Added the final border to my Oriental French Braid, finishing the top
- Quilted, trimmed, bound, and hung up my Christmas Convergence
- Put together stocking for my nephew (the one I finished this year is the one on the right in the picture - Alex's)
- Cut and pieced Easy Street parts 2-6
- Finished up a UFO just before the year ended - a Halloween candle mat
- Finished stitching and gifted a cross-stitch pillow that has two wrap around decorations

It was a great month, and I really had a good time working on Easy Street. It has been a while since I've done a Mystery quilt and I have really enjoyed working on one again. I am hoping to get down to my sewing room tonight to finish up part 7 so that I can start the final assembly! 

Hope you had a great December too! 

Comments

Way to go on everything you got done! I know that the biggest accomplishment was the stocking! :)