The Stockings Were Hung

Seasons Greetings from my sewing room and family to yours! We are at my parents house enjoying a holiday complete with parents, brother, cousins, aunts and uncles, and even a new baby! For the first time since my brother and I have had kids, our families and my mom's sister's family were able to spend the holiday together. We cousins range from 41 to 1 month!


After celebrating with the big crowd on Sunday, we are now down to 11 together (which includes my brother and his family). He had three boys and I made each of them stockings for their baby gift....although it has taken me a full 4 years to get the final stocking made! With the three of them here for Christmas morning, I was able to get a picture of their stockings together for the first time!


These represent almost 10 years of stitching (although you know I have done a few other projects in that time too), and now I officially retire from stitching stockings!

I hope all of you who celebrate are having a joyful Christmas, and those who don't are having a restful day!

Comments

Love the stockings! I agree that you can be done with them now. :)