October Accomplishments

I don't think I need to say that October was a great month for sewing, because I have already showed you the fun stuff I worked on at retreat! I also took a workshop with Deb Karasik and reinvigorated my love for paper piecing. I have added two more of her quilts to my "sometime in the near future" list. 

Here's what I got done in October: 
- Cut out and pieced a quilt top for Jack's bed
- Made a baby blanket for my cousin's baby shower
- Finished binding the second Halloween table runner and sent it off to it's new home in Michigan
- Quilted Lois' Floral Bricks UFO, which we found in a box during our garage sale earlier this year! (just realized I don't have a picture of this, so I will take one after I finish binding it tomorrow)
- Made a phone/ID pouch for my neighbor to wear at Disney

- Attended a guild workshop with Deb Karasik and finished the quilt top from that workshop
- Made a new purse and started to use it at retreat
- Cut out, started, and finished Rolling Stones mini-quilt (you'll have to come back on Tiny Tuesday to see a picture of it)
- Attended my second retreat at The Farmstead Inn in Shipshewana, IN

See, it was a good month! I had 41 1/2 hours in the sewing room, over half of which was at retreat. I have plans for November that aren't as ambitious, but hope it sees one bed in my house covered with a new quilt! 


Comments

You got a ton done! Way to go!!
Dar said…
WOW, I've been sleeping lately evidently and missed this wonderful finishes and posts. Lots of really good pics here. Love your ender and leader quilt blocks.