March in Review

March was a really great month - sewing and weather both cooperated and I was able to balance the time between the two. I had 43 1/2 hours of sewing this month, 25 1/2 of which was at retreat. I started the month prepping for retreat and finished the month by getting a couple projects to the finish line (or really close). Here's what I completed in March: 
- 2 Halloween table runners at retreat
- Charity top (made with fabric from all the retreat attendees and assembled with Kathy)
- Pieced, quilted, and bound Lovely Jacks wallhanging


I also made lots of progress on my red and white snowballs and my sunflowers quilt. I didn't get a snowman block made, so I will catch up this month by making two.  


In April, my goals are to: 
- Finish the sunflowers quilt
- Make 2 snowman blocks
- Make backs for and quilt three charity tops
- Finish firecracker pillow
- Start on my Q2 PIG - Wonky Trees wall quilt


I am also going to be heading to Cincinnati this weekend for a quick overnight to see the International Quilt Festival Show (yippee!). This week is a busy one for me, so most of the quilting will have to come later in the month. 


Hope March was good for you and hope you're enjoying the warm weather so early in the spring. 

Comments