Stash Report - Week 31

I showed earlier this week my progress with stash busting at my bee's monthly work day, and that's just about all the sewing I got in. I did get a quilt loaded on the frame which I will get to today, and yesterday while the whole house was napping, I got two huge piles of fabric put back in their bins. It really makes the corner of me sewing room a lot more inviting :)


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 5 5/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 25 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 73 3/8 yards


Net fabric used: 49 1/2 yards


Pattern usage remains the same at a net of zero. I am eyeing two patterns that I want to make up so hoping to get to them after all the quilting I have lined up - 4 quilts right now that I want to finish this month...guess I better get off the computer and start quilting! 

Comments

Charlene S said…
At least you got sewing in so be proud! Sounds like your sewing room is beginning to get ready for fall.
SpinningStar said…
Good report - it's amazing how fast the fabric comes out of the storage areas but it takes so long to get everything back organized. \liz
Angie in SoCal said…
Sewing is sewing. It's amazing what straightening a little corner of a room can do to our peace of mind.
Amy said…
Your numbers for usage look great. It doesn't take long for the sewing room to get piled up. Your doing good to stay ahead of it.