Stash Report - Week 30

Not a very exciting stash report this week since I was working on UFOs, but it does feel so good to work on UFOs! My progress since last week on the bed quilt is here


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yard


Fabric added year to date: 18 5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 76 7/8 yards


Net fabric used: 58 1/4 yards


Even though the stash report isn't that exciting, I do want to post a hearty thanks to all who have posted comments over the past few weeks and welcome a few new followers. I love hearing from any and all of you! There were several questions about the patterns I've been working on, so I thought I would post the pattern names here for anyone who is wondering. 


The clock pattern is called "Quilted Clock" by Rebecca Dickson. Shiisa Quilts, the store I made the sample for, has it available in their online shop here. The only tricky part about this pattern is that it calls for Freezer Paper paper piecing, which I hadn't done before. I googled the term and found some instructions and actually quite enjoyed the process...even better than regular paper piecing because you don't have to rip out the paper at the end.


The bed quilt pattern is called "Five Easy Pieces" by Cotton Tales. I bought it at Back Door Quilts (a wonderful, wonderful shop with great batiks and repros!) and it is available here. I just realized as I am typing this that I picked up a couple kits there yesterday and didn't include them in the stash report -- they can go on for next week! Maybe by then I will already have the stash used ; )



Comments

Great patterns! Thanks for the info! And you bought kits? I'm shocked! lol