May in Review

Even though it didn't seem like I spent a lot of time in my sewing room this month, I have a pretty good list of accomplishments. I also did quite a bit of cross-stitch this month due to all the good tv on....now I will have to find a way to keep up on that during the summer tv season! 


I had a total of 19.25 hours in the sewing room and I think my new plan of setting weekly goals is working pretty well. I didn't always get them crossed off, but at the end of the month, I did get several things finished that have been hanging out for a while! 


Without further ado, here's the list of things I got done: 
- Finished the top, made the back and binding for my Mother In Law's quilt (her birthday is in July, so I plan to have it quilted by then)
- Replacement pincushion for the swap I did in February (original was lost in the mail...now I just need to get the replacement delivered)
- Loaded and started playing with EQ5
- Quilted the 2nd bucket filling quilt
- Bound Zoo Babies panel, the first thing I ever quilted on my HQ16
- 2 Pillowcases
- Finished binding and tying off Snap Sack table runner, which will be headed out shortly as a new home gift
- Quilted Lois' Round Robin, cut the binding and passed it off to a bee-mate to attach the binding


- 2 Michigan blocks for the guild BOM
- Made good progress on my Judy L. quilt - finished the corner and side setting blocks and got the top together. 
- Printed a couple quilt labels
- Loaded and started quilting a BOM quilt for my mom 


When I look back at this list, I am really pleased with what I got done. Have a lot ahead for the month of June and also a lot of busy weekends, so I will probably have to limit my computer time to get all the things done that I want! 


Hope you had a great May too! 

Comments

Gari in AL said…
You really had a great month, and I love what you are able to do with your HQ.