It's not much, but it feels so good!

Two little blocks to show, but the good news is that I spent over 2 hours sewing this afternoon! Jenna joined me for a while, then headed into her room for a nap, so I got to work away, and it felt soooo good! I finished the two blocks above (from Quilters Cache, a great source for blocks - if you've never been there, plan to spend a few hours!). They are for our guild's north group block of the month. I told my mom I would make them and send them with her as long as she promised not to put my name in the hat to win them! I have enough UFOs already! And I am really not this scrappy! 


After I got them done, I worked on blocks for my Judy Laquidara quilt and got the 4 corners finished, and several parts of the side setting blocks done. I am hoping to finish them this week so I can put the center of the top together. 


Tonight, I plan to head downstairs to load and start on the quilting for my mom's quilt. Sunday night is usually my cross stitch night, but all my favorite shows ended over the last few weeks and I am not a fan of Lost, so there isn't anything worth watching...I will have to reschedule my cross-stitching for later in the week. 


Hope you had a chance to sew today too! 

Comments

Your blocks look great!! I can't wait to see how your Judy L quilt turns out! :)
Reenie said…
Yay for you!! I am right there with ya. Seems like I have had no time to get in the sewing room. Any little bit is balm for the soul!!
Moneik said…
Glad you got a chance to sew. I wouldn't want the scrappy blocks or another UFO either. I have plenty of my own I need to finish up.