Stash Report - Week 22

It was a little better week for sewing this week. I had lots of time in the sewing room last Sunday and yesterday and I got all the side setting and corner blocks for my Judy L. quilt done. I will show a picture tomorrow for design wall Monday, so please stop back by to see it. I am looking forward to putting all the blocks together and starting to add borders. 


I did use a little fabric this week to make these cute blocks for our guild Block of the Month program. My mom will turn them in for me on Friday under the condition that she doesn't put my name in the basket to win them all! 


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 1/8 yard


Fabric added year to date: 9 yards
Fabric used year to date: 56 yards


Net fabric used: 47 yards


I expect the coming week to be good for stash because I just cut a chunk of Kona Black for my mom and I am planning to prep a wall hanging back. Maybe I will make it past 50 next week - fingers crossed :)

Comments