2016 APQ UFO Challenge List

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Report - Week 2

It was another good week on the stashbusting bandwagon, as long as you don't count the fabric I inherited and started to bring home (which I am not counting...it would probably take me all year). Due to all that fabric, I am adding one more guideline to my reporting - I am not counting fabric used in the finishing of Lois' projects as busted. I will count any of her fabric that I use myself or use for donations/giveaways.

This week, I prepped two wall/baby quilt backs, a table runner back, and a binding, so had some good stash usage.

Fabric added this week: 0 yards

Fabric added year to date: 0 yards

Fabric Used this week: 5 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 6 5/8 yards


Net fabric used for 2010: 6 5/8 yards

8 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

WOW! I'm so impressed. Keep up the great work and stay warm!
Jane

Infinity Quilter said...

You were a busy girl this week. Good job!

jillquilts said...

Awesome numbers!! Wait til you see mine! :)

Amy said...

Good job on the stash busting!

Linda and Piwacket said...

Way to go!

KathySWFL said...

Way to go on the stashbusting!

Penny said...

Just read your tribute to Lois. Wow. I can't imagine having 30 UFOs to finish that I didn't start. How sweet of you and the guild to finish them for the family. Also way to go on the stash busting.

Reenie said...

Yay for you! I love reading about Lois and the ufo's you are finishing for her, but I do hope you know you are not obligated to do them all right now!! Pace yourself, have fun and remember to work on your own projects, too!