2016 APQ UFO Challenge List

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It is Really November?

It just can't be November already...what, with the last workshop of the year, the quilt show, and Halloween, October just flew by!

The good news is that I finished all my October goals! Woo hoo! Here's the list from my 27.5 hours in the sewing room this month:
  • Humbug bag for my friend
  • Quilted reindeer wallhanging
  • Bear jumper for Jenna (and she actually wore it to the quilt show!)
  • Debbie Bowles workshop
  • Quilted and bound Seasons wall hangings
  • Finished and won a ribbon for Perennial Pansies
  • Quilted fabric for my pay it forward gifts
  • Sara's birthday clock
  • Tree blocks for my bee-mate Loralei
  • Halloween headbands for Jenna and her friend
  • Show block for the quilt show chair
Wow, I can't believe I got all that done! I am a little burned out though, so my list of goals will be small for November:
  • Finish blocks for Carnival quilt from Debbie Bowles workshop
  • Finish my pay it forward gifts
  • Send out my fabric for my first ever internet fabric swap (details here)
  • Quilt t-shirt quilt for my friend Barbara
  • President's block for our guild president
That should be enough to keep my busy before the holidays kick into full swing!

2 comments:

jillquilts said...

You got a lot accomplished considering your busy month! Way to go!!!

Gina said...

You got loads done. No wonder you are burned out

Love and hugs Gina xxx