It is Really November?

It just can't be November already...what, with the last workshop of the year, the quilt show, and Halloween, October just flew by!

The good news is that I finished all my October goals! Woo hoo! Here's the list from my 27.5 hours in the sewing room this month:
  • Humbug bag for my friend
  • Quilted reindeer wallhanging
  • Bear jumper for Jenna (and she actually wore it to the quilt show!)
  • Debbie Bowles workshop
  • Quilted and bound Seasons wall hangings
  • Finished and won a ribbon for Perennial Pansies
  • Quilted fabric for my pay it forward gifts
  • Sara's birthday clock
  • Tree blocks for my bee-mate Loralei
  • Halloween headbands for Jenna and her friend
  • Show block for the quilt show chair
Wow, I can't believe I got all that done! I am a little burned out though, so my list of goals will be small for November:
  • Finish blocks for Carnival quilt from Debbie Bowles workshop
  • Finish my pay it forward gifts
  • Send out my fabric for my first ever internet fabric swap (details here)
  • Quilt t-shirt quilt for my friend Barbara
  • President's block for our guild president
That should be enough to keep my busy before the holidays kick into full swing!

Comments

You got a lot accomplished considering your busy month! Way to go!!!
Gina said…
You got loads done. No wonder you are burned out

Love and hugs Gina xxx