And I Would Walk 500 Miles

This won't be a long post, because I am totally exhausted after two days of walking miles (not an exaggeration) back and forth to help set up the show, assist the vendors, and peruse beautiful quilts. It made my step a little lighter everytime I passed this one though....


I will go back tomorrow to help with the small quilt auction (see all these quilts -- they will be for sale!)



More pictures to come at the end of the weekend. You won't believe all the ribbon winners...these quilts are amazing and I am in awe of being part of such a talented guild of quilters!

Comments

Cindy said…
Way to go Jennifer that ribbon sure looks good hanging on your wallhanging.
Gina said…
Congratulations on your ribbon.

Love and hugs Gina xxx
And there's the ribbon!! It looks great! Not too shabby for a last minute quilting job! Lol

I can't wait to see it! See you in a few hours!
Linda said…
Congratulations! Have a wonderful time today. I'm eager to see everyone's blog postings about the show. I'm with all of you in spirit.
Congrats on your ribbon. Hang in there, the weekend will be over before you know it!
Colleen said…
Congrats!!! and I know what you mean about walking. I worked our show this weekend, too.