February Accomplishments

I had lots of hours in the sewing room this month, although not tons to show for it! I seemed to have a little too much brain freeze over the month, as I had several evenings of projects that went together wrong or should have been easier. I'm hoping for a thaw in March.

Here's what I got done in my 20.5 hours this month:
- Bound red, white, and blue quilt (a friend is hand stitching it down in exchange for me quilting a quilt for her)
- Pieced and quilted my Mystery Quilt re-do
- Pieced Jingle Jolly table runner
- Completed and gifted Edison's baby blanket
- 1 spring Wedgie placemat

I also made some good progress on my fat quarter UFO, but it is not done yet....5 more rows to go and I am keeping it out to keep working on it!

Goals for this month:
- Get another quilt on the frame and done
- Start prepping for retreat by cutting projects into kits
- Keep trying to catch up with baby quilts
- Learn how to do Hand Applique by Machine at Beth Ferrier's class for our guild later this month.
- Get binding and labels on the Mystery quilt re-do to finish it up.

Comments