November Accomplishments

You would think that it may have taken me this long to post about my sewing accomplishments due to a long list or something good like that....but alas, my month in the sewing room was lonely. I did get in 18 hours total, with most of my time being spent on free motion quilting a couple of projects. Following are the finished projects for the month:
- Snowman panel quilt that is now quilted and ready to be gifted.


- Baby wall hangings for my friend's twins who just turned one. I will get to give these in person and meet the girls when we head east later this month!

I also made good progress on a few others things....
- Lots of quilting on my Do you see what I see quilt...about 1/2 completed in November.
- Purchased, brought home, set up, and loaded first panel on my new HQ16! Lots more to come with this in the next few months!

I have a short list of goals for December, especially since I am making them halfway into the month!
- Finish presents (2 items to be disclosed later)
- Complete quilting on Do you see what I see and get binding ready, preferably on ready to hand sew.

If time allows, I would like to quilt a few panels on the HQ16 to continue to practice this month.

Comments

Gina said…
Love what you've done with the snowman panel. I've got that panel but haven't done anything with it yet.

Love and hugs Gina xxx
Jennifer said…
Thanks Gina - it came in a kit with the fabric and instructions...so easy to figure out. I am sure it wouldn't be that cute if I was left to my own devices!!!
DJBP said…
Love the panels for the twins! I just know you are going to have a wonderful time with them!! Any plans to come to MI soon???
Jennifer said…
Hi D - no trips to MI planned until after winter...hoping to make it up soon though, I miss you gals up there!