October 2020 Reports and Stats

Yesterday I shared about my retreat and trip with my mom - I did get a few other things completed in October and I did a little shopping while on the trip too, so there are a few new things here :) 

Before I headed out for retreat, I prepped several projects and also finished up a new bag called the Hello Pouch. I made the largest size and it was perfect to carry along a few things for retreat. 


I also made a new mask, which you can see from this early voting picture with my daughter. I had grand plans to make a few more at retreat, but didn't wind up getting to them. 

She didn't vote (not old enough yet) but they let her have a sticker! 

In terms of stats, all of my stash usage and additions were from my retreat/vacation week. I added some new yardage for the Preppy quilt background, which you can see if yesterday's post. And also added some yardage (on the left in the picture below) as a background for a quilt kit I've had for a while. I am in no rush to make that quilt, but it might be a good retreat project next year. 

Stash Additions from Retreat/Trip

There were a few other additions - some fat quarters and some patterns - I managed to pick up something in each quilt shop we visited - nothing like supporting the local vendors, right? 

So here are the stats for the month -- 

Stash Report - linking up with Donna at quiltpaintcreate
Fabric added this month: 6 3/4 yards
Fabric used this month: 7 yards
Fabric added year to date: 11 6/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 70 1/4 yards

Net fabric used: 58 5/8 yards

Stitching Time Report - linking up with Kate at Life in Pieces
Days with at least 15 minutes of stitching time: 28/31 = 90%

Exercise Report: 
Weeks with at least 90 minutes of exercise: 2/4 = 50%

Hope you had a great month and have great plans for November! 

Comments

Cool bag you created before retreating, Jennifer! Lovely mask and I really like the picture of you and your daughter decked out in your winter garb. Have a wonderful November!
Kate said…
Love the animal themed bag and the new mask. It's on my to do list to make some new ones for Christmas. Great stats so far this year on all fronts. I need to work on my exercise stats, I still haven't gotten back into that groove since I'm not comfortable visiting the gym these days. Hope this week was at least as good.
Carol said…
Your bag is so cute, Jennifer--haven't seen one like that before! I love the cute animal print fabric that you used, too. Your new masks are so pretty. I should make a new one, but I rarely go out so just don't need one right now. Sure hoping that this possible new vaccine works out for early next year. Take good care now ♥